Friday, September 19, 2008

Let's Catch Up Soon...

Align Centerso now that im back from canada, theres so much i need to take care of. im still feelin a bit overwhelmed. but its ok. its do able...
im really missin the chill weather and clean air from canada. i miss my cousin's and friends out there. my facebook has been totally blowin up since its really big out there in canada. most of the pictures have been put up. for the week that i have been there, i have taken a total of 900+ pictures. that there is alot. and thats just a week.
now its total study mode. but i do need to set some side for my lovers. i know i need to catch up definitely with Von and make sure he is doing well.
and then there's Phillip who i like so much. (dim sum soon?)
i need to see Ella since she did me such a great favor ::i have something for you::. she basically helped me put a smile on my loved ones face everyday.
i cant wait for October 1st to be over. super excited to see ciena, boo boo, Eva and who ever else comes down from Canada in November. totally miss them.
ugh and the dreaded time to look for a job... bleh.. then save enough to move out on my own...
so i know what im doing this all for... i already knew.. it just seems to grow more and more everyday...

No comments: