Monday, September 8, 2008

Drained!!!

Totally drained today, or should i say yesterday?
My morning started off at 8:20 AM when i was suppose to meet Niel's mom to get the final fitting for my trip to Canada which i leave for tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7 AM. Then Niel took me to breakfast at the omelet house. we then went to target for more stuff for my trip. back to the dress shop to pick up the dress. then mami king for lunch. as soon as we get back to the house, quickly my tire catches my eye... sure enough.. another freakin flat tire. luckily this time his brother had AAA so it didn't take long to finish it... then we went about our errands. we then ended up at my new favorite place in the world that makes me super happy...

THE CONTAINER STORE!!!


FREAKIN LOVE THAT PLACE!!! SO MANY IDEAS!!! AND TO TOP IT OFF, THAT WAS MINE AND NIEL'S FIRST DATE! (i love you baby love!). i was on this mission to find this awesome container that holds both your cereal and milk but in separate containers. i told Niel about it so he could use it for work. as soon as i got into the store, i kid you not... i turned to my right and it was the first thing that caught my eye. i was super excited when i saw it.


i suggest this to all those that love to eat cereal on the go. and the best part, it comes with a fold up spoon!

we ended our night at The Block. spent most of the night walking around into other stores when all we really wanted to do was eat and go into Virgin Records. i was already tired and i should be sleeping now. Luckily i didn't nap, so I'm hoping to get back into my early sleeping routine.

CANADA HERE I COME!!!

No comments: