Tuesday, September 9, 2008

before i go...

too bad this trip couldn't be total relaxation... but oh well. so as i signed on this morning, i checked my messages and got one from a person that i have grown attached to in the past few months. its good to know that your advice helped changed a person for the better. its a good feeling to have to have someone look up to you. its a great feeling to have to just simply be loved. its good to know y0u helped a person see whats behind what ones true intentions are. I'm not saying I'm an expert at everything, but when it comes to reading a person... shit I'm on top of it. you could be blood or not, if i don't think your true intentions are good i will sure as hell let someone know...

on another note...

as i anxiously wait for the arrival of my baby love to come get me to take me to the airport, i cant help but think of how much I'm going to miss him. i know its only a week, but shoot.. that's a week ill never get back with him. but hey, if anyone really knows me, they know i cant sit still in one spot for long. i guess i need this vacation. relieve all the stress, drama, and issues. i cant wait to come back to his arms.

one week baby... its only a week... unlike someone who left for a month and 9 days...

No comments: