Thursday, September 18, 2008

Finally home...

So I'm finally home. Now it's back to bad air, dirty streets, rude ass people and study mode. My test date is soon approaching, but i can't feel but overwhelmed when i think about so much that i need to do. UGH... STUDY MODE... but I can tell you this, as much as i miss my cousins and new found "fil-can" friends (as boo boo mike would call them) I'm glad to be home. I missed Niel alot. Canada was such a great trip. It totally beats my Rome/Italy trip last year. I also miss my Italy cousins. And as I start to ponder... I have family all over the world!!! hahaha... at least i know i will always have a place to stay.
Things I know i have to do:
NCLEX
Jazmin's Baptismal
Ryan's Graduation
Ciena, Eva, and Boo boo come to visit Cali
Wedding in PI
Set date for Vegas Trip
Set date for Indio Trip
UGH.. SO MUCH TO DO!!!

but i know for a fact... I'm definitely gonna miss this:
thanks guys for hanging out with me every single day i was in canada

i totally love these girls


my "Fil-Can" Family & Friends


I apologize for many birthday greets I missed while I was gone...
Happy belated birthday Josie, Jose, & Marc

No comments: