Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rain Boots



I remember when I was younger, these would be called "Galoshes". I used to LOVE them when I was younger. The best thing about them was that you could slip them on over your regular shoes. Now a days, its just rain boots. That annoys me. Cause I guess its a fashion statement. But what if you wear your "rain boots" to a friends place and ur boots are wet? Obviously take them off right? But that leaves you barefooted and walking around the place with no shoes on. If you had "galoshes", you wouldn't have that problem. I ended up searching for rain boots to only be disappointed because they were hard to find at stores since they are high in demand right now. So I ended up ordering it online from Target. I ended up getting these since the reviews were good and they cost $24.99 before tax and S&H. I saw some really cute ones online a Sears for $19.99. But i guess they were sold out. Even my friend in Indiana said that she hasn't seen galoshes like that in a long time, but if they find them she is gonna let me know.. Oh I hope she does then that way I would be the only one with them here!

No comments: