Monday, January 25, 2010

24 Hour Lash Boosting Power System



I saw this on TV on Saturday as I was waiting for the boys to come back from practice so we can go to David and Jessica's baby shower. TV ads always get me. So I saw this and i was wondering of course, if it was going to work. So on Sunday, after i got home from the valley, I went to Target and saw this and it came in a pack. The lash serum (clear bottle) was sold out as an individual item. They only had the Double extend (blue bottle) out for sale. But then I saw the one that comes in a pack and it was only $21.99. On my blog about Lipocils, I purchased it at Sephora and it cost me $40. And it ran out pretty quick. There as a little difference. So I'm going to try out this product to see how it works.

You first apply the lash serum at night. You apply it as if you were applying mascara and then you go above ur lashes as if you were putting on eyeliner. When i applied it, I got a little stinging feeling. In the morning you apply the Double extend. Its two sided, so you apply step 1 first (the gold end) and then step 2 (the blue end) which is the mascara.

So I'm crossing my fingers!!!

No comments: