Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Olay Hypo Allergenic Body Wash for Sensitive Skin



Winter = Really Dry Skin for me. So dry that its ridiculous! So as always, I was watching TV and came across the ad for this product. I went to Target to purchase it to try it out. I decided to purchase the one for Sensitive skin just in case because I have no idea who else at home was going to use it. After testing the product out for a few days, there was a HUGE difference. My skin was not as dry as it normally would be during this winter season. My legs are the ones that would take it the hardest during the winter season. I would have to apply baby oil and Aveno Lotion just to maintain it. But after using this product, I have no need to! Olay totally reduced that work for me. It's totally worth the buy.

No comments: