Monday, December 8, 2008

December...

I have yet to do my christmas shopping. I think i knocked out about 3 gifts so far. UGH.. totally lagging. I normally knock all the christmas shopping within the first week of december. I guess im totally lagging cause my month of november was totally busy.. With me and Niel's birthday being in the same month, it just makes it hard to finish errands. But it was totally worth it. This past week, baby love totally made me feel loved. And it was all worth it (yes i feel guilty now).

2008 is almost to an end. There has been alot of memorable things in 08' that i probably will write about when the time is near.

I cant wait for christmas to be done with. After that, I need to save up for my trip to the Philippines/Japan in less than 2 months.

AGENDA: Work, Buy Niel a new phone, Dinner with Parents and Fam (if they arrive), Excel my expenses for the next 2 months, work on who to get what gifts for, and then fold my clothes before they get more wrinkly than they already are...

No comments: