Thursday, December 11, 2008

Charise...

I did this once before... but i deleted it. and since CHARISE decided to tag me... and I have no intentions to tag anyone else...

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog/Facebook note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment or tag them in your note to read this.

1. I really don't like it when people cant spell words properly. It makes me think that they are very uneducated. (example: sweeti? what the hell?? spell that shit right) i understand if its a TEXT message and your trying to break it down, but if its something else... come on now..

2. I've pretty much been there, done that. There probably isn't a situation that I haven't dealt with before. So for those that come to me for advice and for those that don't take my advice usually get assed out in the end. So therefore "I told you so"

3. I totally love my brother's new girlfriend. No one can compare to her.

4. Even though Ryan is not my blood cousin, I treat him as if he were.

5. I hate high maintenance people. I'm not one of them, but my boyfriend totally can spoil me with little things.

6. I'm notorious for getting a nail in my tire. I have had 3 this year and finally got AAA again.

7. I'm always looking for bargains. If there is a close out sale, you can definitely count on me being there.

8. I'm very dependable to my true friends. If they needed me to be there, i would be there as soon as I can. I would drive the distance for them.

9. Nursing was not my main career choice.

10. I can make the most dopest picture quilt/blanket.

11. Til this day, my boyfriend still properly asks me out on dates.

12. I get a whole week to celebrate my birthday.

13. Ask me if I'm happy.

14. My god daughter is my mini-me.

15. I am always trying to organize things.

16. I have a friend who i consider one of the betters out there that even though I haven't seen him in years, he still updates me on himself. He gets to the point and is very blunt. And I'm glad he considers me a good chick friend. Besides my baby love being my "bestest", this guy i consider my best guy friend who tells me how it is.

No comments: