Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One person's trash is another's treasure...

This morning I had alot of things to take care of before heading to work at 9am.

1. get ready
2. bring down pork chopps doll house
3. buy lunch
4. donate pork chopps doll house
5. bank
6. gas
7. niel's house to get notes
8. get to work

Yeah, all that did not happen before 9am. Everything was running smoothly until i got to the good will store. That's what took up most of my time. Well actually 3 minutes of my time. As I pulled up, another truck was there in front of me. i saw in the back of the truck a kids bike, so i figured "oh ok, shes just gonna donate too". Oh no, that's not what happened. I sat there in my car just watching her take clothes that other people left there to donate. She had her little boy in the car as well. I debated if I wanted to drop off the doll house that brought my bunny so much joy to run around in, just to have this lady snatch it up as soon as i drove away. I figured it was now or never. This lady had no shame.


As soon as i dropped off the doll house, her little boy came running out of the truck wanting his mom to take it. he kept looking back at me to see if i was gonna leave it. and i did. $300 was spent to build that incomplete chewed up doll house that i had for years just to have some lady snatch it up. I guess... at least its gonna go to some use.. but i cant help but still feel a bit disgusted that she did that.

No comments: