Monday, August 24, 2009

Cupcakin' @ a cost...

This past few weeks have been exremely exhuasting!!! After Hiroko's departure, i thought i would be finally getting a chance to settle down and rest... not at all... My brother wanted to throw a get together at the house while the parents were away. it was set for saturday, but since one parental was coming back that day he moved it to thursday. I had plans already to go see the firework show at disneyland. Since it was at my house and they were not arriving til late anyway, i knew i was good.

So i come home, luckily found parking... about a good 15 or less people there.. grill goin, beer pong was set up and a good handfull of drunkies. Luckily there was no drama that night or cops (it being a thursday and all). I actually found someone else (besides kate) that reads my blogs! ***touched*** By the end of the night i had a few passed out people in my living room and a drunk mike ferrer passed out on my sisters floor which we moved him to my hallway with a matress. haha.. oh mike...

Saturday, i took baby love out to breakfast before he saw his patients and then we headed out to the San Diego Zoo. I think we saw all we wanted to see while we were there.. haha... and then headed home for the Tofu House... and thats when i started to get sick.

I had an agreement with my cold, to let me get through this weekend and then it can take over. sure enough it did.. im dying here at work cause of this cold.. haha.. oh well.. it was an amazing weekend for cupcakin'. Summary will hopefully be posted on tumblr depending how this sickness goes today...

No comments: