Friday, February 20, 2009

Cant wait!!

I CANT WAIT TO GET HOME!!!

I miss the 3 "B's" in my life.. bed, blogging and my blackberry.. god my trip was "alright" not allt that great.. i so cant wait to get home. i finally got time to blog right now at the cyber cafe. im so needing to vent like you wouldnt believe. so since im gettin charged by the minute while waitng for my cousins, ill keep it brief til i get home..

Im so home sick. i really cant wait to get out of here and back to where if you say thank you to someone, they will say your welcome back.

As i sit here typing i cant help but break out into tears cause this was not exactly how i wanted this trip to be.. im so in need of an outing and a few drinks and just chill..

i get home sunday at around 630pm. oh you best believe ill be blowing up peoples phones..

No comments: