Monday, January 5, 2009

Reel Big Fish

I believe this will be my first blog of the year.. and what better way to do that but blog about my first experience of a SKA concert along with it being my first concert of the year.



This was an amazing concert.. minus all the bad body odor from everyone moshing around.. it was a great experience..

The band opened the show with "Sell out" and ended it with "Take me on"... and what better way to spend this night with my baby love and his brother. I had treated both to a great concert and dinner at denny's since it was across the street.

New years eve was spent at the Tesoro household again with The Office marathon going on then the day after at disneyland/ca adventure with ryan and charise. We got to finally see the electric parade,
pop bubbles and play in the fake snow..



My new years is going great so far... PI next month.. Japan in up in the air right now so no promises on that. But for sure Im hitting up philippines.

No comments: