Monday, September 21, 2009

late i know

oh man, so much has happened the past few months that its ridiculous. I know I'm late with updates. But let me just vent this out for a min.

I can't believe how funny it is that I need to but on this fake smile all the time. I find it funny how people can get all butt hurt if you don't respond right away. Shit, the world does not revlove around you. Oh gosh, I can't help but laugh everytime. Apparently, your need for attention does not phase me one bit. This shit is just too funny. I find it funny that they think I care. Hell fuckin no. I hope HE does say shit to me and I will totally put his shit on fuckin blast! Yeah i said it... HE ... so obviously its a guy. I would like to personally thank this GUY for makin it to my FAKE list... There now i feel a little bit better that i posted this...

No comments: