Sunday, November 30, 2008

Recap on COLDPLAY

BEST NIGHT EVER!!!

Arrived at the honda center around 6pm, got my souvineers, food and our seats. Arriving early is the best thing ever cause you don't miss a thing and it gives me a chance to check out the place. The opening acts were good. My seats were great. They were not exactly up close, but good enough to watch from a far and on the screen. Before the show Niel told me that they were going to play behind us cause there was a mini stage behind us. I didnt believe him. Sure enough... there they were.. coming down the stage, jogging down the asle, up the stairs and a few seats behind us.. right onto the mini stage...



AMAZING SHOW!!! ( sorry kate i couldnt send you a voice message ). And at the end of it all, while walkin out of the arena, i noticed it was raining. I was super stoked to see it rain that i ran out there with Niel and we just casually walked through the rain... BEST NIGHT EVER... Thank you baby love...

(a few pictures from the show)

Before...


After... SOLD OUT show


BABY LOVE!!!


COLDPLAY!!!


BUTTERFLIES...


No comments: